Our expected results
- Public procurement tool to be used by innovative PAs and clusters/networks for implementing green specs/criteria.
- Decision-support tool (LCC) to be used by PAs for evaluating green products/services.
- Transnational network for Public/Private Partnerships of eco-innovators including mentoring and business angel support for SMEs, and transnational knowledge base.
- Integrated transnational innovative solutions with practical recommendations to EU decision makers for their effective policy mainstreaming to benefit all MED areas.
- Replicability, transferability and leverage effect allow us to provide smart/low-cost/sustainable solutions to PAs and SMEs in the whole MED region.