The project will:
- Lead to the creation of a platform for supporting public administrations in the management of electronic Green Public Procurement (eGPP), integrating and standardising already existing tools;
- Test this platform through 10 pilot actions to be developed in different geographical areas. Pilots will help public administrations to define best energy solutions for the refurbishment of public buildings, to plan green calls for tender through such an eGPP platform, and to publish and award calls for tender according to the rules of each country;
- Transfer project results to all GRASPINNO countries and MED area through specific training;
- Realize a road map for a large-scale platform utilization promotion;
- Organize Living Lab for transferring information to local stakeholders, in particular to Municipalities, for the realization of Sustainable Energy Action Plans (SEAPs).